My wife Tezzy loves to make homemade lumpia, and many...
Mar 18, 2021
Jeanetta Owens recently called to invite Tezzy and me over...
Mar 11, 2021
I first met Rasta Miguel at a Thanksgiving Day dinner...
- My Article Published in International Living Postcards October 1, 2021
- Every Day Feels Like a Weekend September 1, 2021
- eMARKETING CONSULTANTS GROUP CREATES A WORK OF ART August 1, 2021
- Jeanetta Owens Embarks on a New Adventure July 1, 2021
- Ramiro Crawford, The Man Behind Limon Roots June 24, 2021
Riley & Tezzy—We are not rich by any means, but we love the Pura Vida lifestyle. We’d love to share with you our experiences and adventures here in beautiful Costa Rica from our own perspective. We reside in the Central Valley Pacific Coast region of Costa Rica, an area with rich volcanic fertile soil that is home to numerous sugar cane and coffee plantations. Tezzy, mi esposa, is from the Philippines and has lived and worked in Hong Kong for the past fifteen years. She’s very active in the Catholic church and plans to continue her commitment here in Costa Rica while also volunteering her services and co-writing our blog. I am a web designer and blogger from Southern California who has been involved in web design since 2006, following twelve years as a territory sales representative for three major flooring distribution firms. I’ve thought about visiting Costa Rica for many years and finally had the opportunity in April 2019. It was love at first sight.