My first week in Costa Rica was spent at La...
- 10 Most Read “Costa Rica Chillin” Blogs January 2, 2022
- Thanksgiving in Samara, Costa Rica December 5, 2021
- A Birthday Celebration for Prince Rich November 1, 2021
- My Article Published in International Living Postcards October 1, 2021
- Every Day Feels Like a Weekend September 1, 2021
Riley & Tezzy—We are not rich by any means, but we love the Pura Vida lifestyle. We’d love to share with you our experiences and adventures here in beautiful Costa Rica from our own perspective. We reside in the Central Valley Pacific Coast region of Costa Rica, an area with rich volcanic fertile soil that is home to numerous sugar cane and coffee plantations. Tezzy, mi esposa, is from the Philippines and has lived and worked in Hong Kong for the past fifteen years. She’s very active in the Catholic church and plans to continue her commitment here in Costa Rica while also volunteering her services and co-writing our blog. I am a web designer and blogger from Southern California who has been involved in web design since 2006, following twelve years as a territory sales representative for three major flooring distribution firms. I’ve thought about visiting Costa Rica for many years and finally had the opportunity in April 2019. It was love at first sight.